Some team members aren't replying to emails when they've been asked to do something
Tools like email, while still useful in some settings, fall short when it comes to collaborating. We learned that many people were complaining about emails threads that would go on forever, have 5 or more people cc'd and bcc'd, and that team members weren't sure what was directed at them, or what was directed at someone else. We learned that team members were losing track of tasks and conversations due to these lengthy email threads.
Our online collaboration solution was the solution to this problem. GreenOrbits intranet solution allow teams to:
1. Drive real time conversations in topic-based #Channels
2. Target the right people with @Mentions
3. Drag and drop to share docs, images and video
4. Give instant feedback with likes and comments
5. Set notifications and keep track of activity
I'm a manager, and I can't keep track of the work my team is doing
Managers tell us that one of the difficulties they have collaborating online is that they don't know what work is being done, and by whom.
GreenOrbit's online collaboration solution allows managers to see the work that has been completed in shared files and folders, with the team member identified who had done the work.
Our Team members working from home feel disconnected and that they're no longer an important part of our organization
We've heard first hand that employee morale has dipped as a result of working remotely. The problems this poses can be disastrous, as team members that don't feel valued or important usually see a decline in the quality of work they put out.
Our online collaboration solution includes a number of features to make your team feel more included:
1. News portals to keep your team up to date
2. Branded online platform so that your employees feel at home online
3. Real-time chat between team members
4. Message boards where team members can share their own stories and have other employees comment and/or like their stories.
We're all working from home and are finding it difficult to keep everyone on task
Corporations all over the globe are struggling with stay-at-home orders as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Our customers at GreenOrbit tell us that our intranet solution has given them all the tools they needed to seamlessly transition to a home-based workplace.
How do we do this?
1. Managers can assign tasks easily to team members with @mentions and #channels
2. Team members on different schedules can access the same documents and make live updates to their projects
3. real time conversation in topic based channels
4. Team members receive notifications whenever they are assigned a task or mentioned in a chat.
Our Team are never sure who they're supposed to talk to about certain tasks and projects
Our clients have told us that one of the difficulties their teams were having was an inability to talk between departments. Their small teams were able to collaborate together, but company-wide issues weren't being addressed because team members didn't know who to talk to.
GreenOrbit's online collaboration solution includes a company-wide profile directory. Any team member in your organization can do a simple search and find the IT guy, or the HR manager that they need to talk to to address a problem they're having.
I have a different question
Our expert customer success team would be more than happy to answer any of your questions. Simply fill in the form below with your question, and someone will reach out to help you find the solution you're seeking.